Bajaj and Sons Pvt. Ltd. introduces Loan Against Securities (LAS). Our LAS offering doubles the benefits you can enjoy from your Equity or Mutual Fund investments – you can now get ready liquidity on your securities, while continuing to earn returns on them. Now you can take care of your financial needs without liquidating your investments.
All you need to do is to pledge your Shares, Mutual funds or Securities as colalteral and get loan amounts ranging from Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 5 Crores. With the added advantage of quick processing and attractive interest rates, we help you attend to your needs today, without having to forego the benefits of tomorrow.
Benefits of taking a loan against securities:
- It helps you meet all your immediate financial needs without selling your securities.
- You can also enjoy all benefits of being a Share / Mutual Fund / Securities holder like Bonus, Dividends etc.
- Any time pre-payment.
- Interest calculated only on the amount withdrawn
- Option to avail additional finance by pledging more Shares, Mutual Fund units or Securities.
- Security swapping – Flexibility to swap securities as per your outlook on the stock market while enjoying the benefits of Dividends, Bonus and Rights Issues.
- Loan facility offered on approved Scrips and Mutual Funds to the extent of 40 – 70% of the market value / Net Asset Value (NAV).
- Interest charged only on amount utilized. Monthly replayment of only the Interest component, the Principal needs to be repayed at the end of the term.
- Loan amount available as an over draft facility.
- Monthly installment payment by way of ECS or PDCs
BAJAJ Capital Finance Services Ltd., keeping your convenience in mind, we ask you for minimal mandatory documents for the sanctioning of your auto loan. Following are the documents essential for the process:
|Salaried Individuals||Self-Employed Individuals||
Partnership Firms, Society
|Salaried individuals need to provide salary slip for the last three months or a salary certificate or salary reflects on bank statement. Forms 16 of the previous financial year or latest Income Tax Returns are also required.||Self-Employed individuals need to provide Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years along with B/s and Profit and Loss Account Statements.||Partnership Firms, Societies and Companies need to provide Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years along with Profit and Loss Account Statements and Balance Sheets of both years / Audit Reports.|
Documents supporting customer information
Identity Proof, Signature Proof, Address Proofs and Signature Verification Proofs as per BAJAJ Capital Finance Pvt. Ltd. norms are required to be provided. Our representative will help you choose suitable documents.
- Partnership Firms need to provide Partnership Deed and Letter signed by all partners authorizing one partner to execute the required Auto Loan.
- Societies and Companies need to provide Resolution by Board of Directors (or such managing body) and Memorandum and Articles of Association (or Society/Trust deed).
Our representative will help you with the formats of documents and the information required.