Personal Loan

Be it a loan for a holiday abroad, your child’s education loan, a loan for home renovation, a loan for a marriage or wedding in the family, repayment of an existing loan, an emergency or even buying that precious gift for your loved one, with Bajaj and Sons Credit Pvt. Ltd. easy Personal Loans, you don’t have to worry about financing your dreams and responsibilities.

Now for salaried customers, we bring to you an Instant Online Personal Loan experience. All you need to do is share your basic information like your Income details and Employment Details, and we will sanction your loan online.

So take an instant and move closer to your dreams.

Required Documents

At Bajaj and Sons Credit Pvt. Ltd., keeping your convenience in mind, we ask you for minimal mandatory documents for the sanctioning of your auto loan. Following are the documents essential for the process:

Income Proof

Salaried Individuals Self-Employed Individuals Partnership Firms, Society
Salaried individuals need to provide salary slip for the last three months or a salary certificate or salary reflects on bank statement. Forms 16 of the previous financial year or latest Income Tax Returns are also required. Self-Employed individuals need to provide Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years along with B/s and Profit and Loss Account Statements. Partnership Firms, Societies and Companies need to provide Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years along with Profit and Loss Account Statements and Balance Sheets of both years / Audit Reports.

Documents supporting customer information

Identity Proof, Signature Proof, Address Proofs and Signature Verification Proofs as per Bajaj and Sons Credit Pvt. Ltd. norms are required to be provided. Our representative will help you choose suitable documents.

Other Documents

  • Partnership Firms need to provide Partnership Deed and Letter signed by all partners authorizing one partner to execute the required Auto Loan.
  • Societies and Companies need to provide Resolution by Board of Directors (or such managing body) and Memorandum and Articles of Association (or Society/Trust deed).

Our representative will help you with the formats of documents and the information required.